Monday, April 20, 2009



In the most recent issue of Garden and Gun magazine, I found my barn. Or, the barn I want to build, if we could have the property in back of us. I think it would be great with cement floors, perfect for basketball and bicycling in the dead of winter. Big parties and a place to escape to. I can see it now, take out the fence separating the properties and create a bigger garden, fruit trees, and a pumpkin patch with a flagstone walkway leading to the barn. Dream on, baby!

2 comments:

  1. there's really a magazine called garden and gun?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is! I couldn't believe it either! But it's become my favorite. It's an upscale magazine with great articles. i always learn something I didn't know. Check it out www.gardenandgun.com Let me know what you think!

    ReplyDelete