Monday, June 22, 2009

Goodbye nursery...sob




This week we are giving S a big boy room, and switching his room and a guest room. The guest room was large, and it didn't make sense to use that space only a few times a year. The saddest part for me is painting over the mural my sister created, although she is fine with me painting over it. The crib has been gone for years, but it makes me melancholy to officially not have a nursery. S is very excited about him Cowboy and Indian room, and could care less about the mural. I found a 1950-s toy chest with silhouette of cowboys on it in Door Co. last weekend, and the cutest sheets at the Company Store Outlet. I'll post pictures as the new rooms take shape.

1 comment:

  1. the mural is lovely...I bet the cowboy and indians room will be fun! you'll have to post pictures when you are done!

    ReplyDelete