Monday, May 4, 2009

Why, oh why?

Why, after I search high and low for the perfect lipstick, they discontinue the color? It is so frustrating! I was running low on my color, so ran into Target in Door County this past weekend. It had a red sticker on it, and was priced half off. I looked at B and said I would have to spend Monday cruising the Targets in our area, stocking up my lipsticks. He looked at me like I'm nuts, which frankly is a look I get often from him. He said, "Just get a different one." As if it were that easy! I now have 5 in the drawer, and three more Targets to hit tomorrow. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. I've done that. My favorite moisturizer is Clinigue's On-Line... they've been threatening to take it away for ages. I keep buying up tones of the stuff. Part of me thinks it is a marketing gimmick... the other part of me is not willing to take that chance!

    ReplyDelete