Thursday, August 25, 2011

Art Day with Aunt Gwen/The Pink Lady

S was not so into it. I'm not sure why.





J making his watercolor.



The whole group.



K was very precise. She calls me "Pink Lady", which I love!



Niece S creating her watercolors.


FYI Crayola watercolors are the BEST! Totally worth the extra money.



M, being the oldest, actually listened to the directions.


Her parents would be shocked!



I love the concentration!



Finished art project.



My art piece. I like it, very colorful.


I already have a list of close to one hundred new art/craft projects for next summer.


Maybe I should homeschool, and then the boys and I could have art day everyday.


I'm sad that the summer is coming to an end. I will miss the boys, not the fighting, but the closeness.

No comments:

Post a Comment