Thursday, August 11, 2011

Amazing Race Party - all in pink

I was asked to plan a party, and I loved almost every minute of it. The hundred degree temps on the actual date weren't my favorite part.

The birthday girl wanted it all in pink, glitter and girly. I wonder why I was asked to plan it?!

The cupcakes came from GiGi's Cupcakes- strawberry shortcake.

Flavored marshmallows, dipped strawberries and pink lemonade.

Roses, feathers and scattered jewels.


The girls doing one of the challenges: getting pink balls into pink buckets!


Water bottles, ready for their name tags.

Don't you just love the Dollar Tree Store?

The front of the house all decked out.


Treat bags for all: pink bubble wands, pink bath sponge, lotion and bath gel, nail polish, and even a pink polka dot rubber ducky! Lots of girly things for a whole bunch of girly girls.


The birthday girl was happy, and so were her parents.

I hope I have a chance to do it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment