Monday, May 31, 2010

Weekend Wrap Up

Took the boys to "Take a Brat to Work Day", that is, of course, brat as in bratwurst.
A great breakfast before heading to school on Friday

A visit from Levi. This was the best thing that happened all week.
And his parents thought I was doing them a favor!
He loved getting sprayed with the hose.
Saturday dinner: tenderloin, roasted onions, potatoes, and grilled veggies
Josie, her Mom and S after dinner

Sunday drive to New Glarus and lunch at Glarner Stube

The world's best cheese curds, in a beer batter.

Every bite was like this.

This was my lunch. A flank steak sandwich, perfectly cooked medium rare. The bun was great, and the roasted pepers were amazing. I would have this again in a heartbeat.

I wanted everything in the nursery and gift shop!
I have to go back (without my husband!)
Went to the cemetary to honor B's father, a veteran of the Korean War
Both boys added flags to his grave site. It joined the one placed by the VFW.

Farmer's Market

Reading in the hammock

We did a little antiquing this weekend, HUGE (and heavy) bowl $35

Silver platter, got for $1.50, yes, that is correct one dollar and fifty cents!
I know! I couldn't believe it either!

No comments:

Post a Comment