Wednesday, April 7, 2010

A Visit to the Outer Banks

Lilly and pearls, all is right with the world.
I love being Edith Ann, and if you don't know who that is go ask a grown up.

??????????????????????
Because you are too lazy to get out of the car to buy beer?


Trying out the hammocks

The brothers learn out the Wright Brothers


The talk given was wonderful, the Ranger did a great job.
And we learned he was stationed at Truax Field in Madison, a long time ago.




The Wright Brothers Memorial



Right outside our hotel

My favorite picture from the whole trip. I could just eat him up


J on the beach.


I wanted to bring back chairs, but there is only limited space in the mini-van.


Hatteras Lighthouse







1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had a great time visiting my home state!!

    ReplyDelete