Thursday, August 6, 2009

I Went To The Lands' End Warehouse Sale

Welcome to the sale... teak furniture, anyone?!
Sweaters upon sweaters: cotton, cashmere or wool

Needlepoint monogrammed Stockings $5.00!!! Your name might be there!
The pile that came home with me!
It includes:
monogrammed fleece blanket
4 pairs of shorts for J
cotton sweater for J
swimming trunks for J and S
winter jacket for J and S
uniform pants for J and S
denim apron
pink cashmere cardigan
green cotton cardigan
quilted tartan purse
camel leather purse
cashmere scarf
pink and white sling backs
slippers for J
gingham capris
SCORE!!!!
Definitely worth the Drive!
Anyone want to meet me there next year?

1 comment:

  1. I agree quite the score.
    I looked into going but Mapquest had it as 2 1/2 hours away and I didn't really want to do it by myself.
    Hubby had gone with me to the Wilton Tent sale in Woodridge, Illinois (but that was only about 45 min away).
    This would have been a good time to get Christmas gifts for nieces, nephews, brothers, sisters, etc.
    Glad you found some items you liked.

    ReplyDelete