Tuesday, July 21, 2009

For the Dreamers in all of us... My Date with Drew

If you need a laugh, a cry, someone to root for and something to dream about........ watch the movie My Date with Drew. It is about one man, Brian Herzlinger, and his quest to get one date with Drew Barrymore, in 30 days with $1100.00. The documentary was filmed by his buddies with a camera from Circuit City, which needs to be returned in 30 days. See a clip here. I have watched this twice, and have finished the film with tears in my eyes. Especially when he talks about being a kid and a dreamer.

1 comment:

  1. I got the koozies from Etsy! I just searched koozies and someone was selling them in smaller quantities than you can get other places online and they did the printing too. I wish I could remember the person!

    ReplyDelete