Since I wrote about reasons I "Break up" with my husband, I thought I should balance out why I married him.
1. He is the nicest person I know. He is WAY nicer than I am.
2. He is very patient.
3. He doesn't sigh very loudly when I say "I have an idea."
4. He is a great father, and I knew he would be before he was.
5. He is the person I would want in the cab, or as the mobile shout-out, if I was ever in the Cash Cab. He knows freakish information. It's scary.
6. He eats anything, which is great, since I like to cook.
7. He is kind and loving to his parents.
8. He cries at the drop of a hat, which is the complete opposite of me- I'm very stoic.
9. We both know who old movie stars are. Other people look at us blankly.
10. When I asked him what he wanted engraved inside my wedding band, he said, "I'll meet you on the back nine." So that's what it says, and we both think it's funny.
2016 christmas pictures
4 months ago