Friday, February 19, 2010

Reasons I Married My Husband

Since I wrote about reasons I "Break up" with my husband, I thought I should balance out why I married him.

1. He is the nicest person I know. He is WAY nicer than I am.
2. He is very patient.
3. He doesn't sigh very loudly when I say "I have an idea."
4. He is a great father, and I knew he would be before he was.
5. He is the person I would want in the cab, or as the mobile shout-out, if I was ever in the Cash Cab. He knows freakish information. It's scary.
6. He eats anything, which is great, since I like to cook.
7. He is kind and loving to his parents.
8. He cries at the drop of a hat, which is the complete opposite of me- I'm very stoic.
9. We both know who old movie stars are. Other people look at us blankly.
10. When I asked him what he wanted engraved inside my wedding band, he said, "I'll meet you on the back nine." So that's what it says, and we both think it's funny.

1 comment: