Saturday, September 26, 2009

September Issue at Sundance Cinema

The September Issue opened yesterday in Madison, and I was at the Sundance Cinema for the first showing. I really enjoyed it, and could see how some of the traits of Anna Wintour were portrayed by Meryl Streep in The Devil Wears Prada. Ms. Wintour describes herself as decisive, and I agree that is a good trait. Don't waste my time, and I won't waste yours. She knows the vision she wants, and goes for it. But to work with/for her you better have a thick skin, she can be somewhat harsh. I remember that cover of Vogue, September 2007, with Sienna Miller, I wasn't overly impressed.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a good one! I think I'll arrange a brunch and afternoon movie with the Girls for this one when it comes to a theater near me. :-) XOXOX - BB

    ReplyDelete