Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Welcome

Welcome! This will be an experience. I've never blogged before! Here it goes. I hope you will take this adventure with me as I cook, decorate, read and entertain, all while raising two fun filled and energetic boys.

Let me introduce myself: I am married with two boys, ages 6 and 4. I was born and raised in Wisconsin, but I think I was meant to live in the South. Every time we visit a southern state, I feel as if I'm home. They seem to "get" me. We live in an almost 100 year old house, filled with antiques. I collect silver and china, which I use with great frequency. I rarely am without a single strand of pearls and never without lipstick. My closet is filled with cashmere and Eliza-B flip flops. I love stationery, Lilly Pulitzer, Robert Parker novels, Ina Garten, Bunny Williams and Vineyard Vines.

Come along, our adventure waits..............

No comments:

Post a Comment