Saturday, October 8, 2011

Fromagination

Fromagination is the most beautiful store I have ever seen, anywhere.


The merchandise is lovely and the display's amazing. The store is right on the Wisconsin's beautiful Capital Square.



I bought a great wedge of Chalet Baby Swiss, my favorite Pleasant Ridge Reserve from Wisconsin's Upland Cheese Company. S loves triple creme, so a good size wedge of Delice de Bourgogne came home for him. The cheesemonger asked me if I liked blue cheese, which I do, then she gave me a taste of Rogue Creamery's Rogue River Blue. This cheese is wrapped in Cognac soaked grape leaves and is amazing. It is also the most expensive cheese I've ever tasted or bought, at $50 a pound. I bought a very small sliver of it. And I don't plan to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment