Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Fancy Nancy Party

My niece joined in the party. She will go to the school next year, and she had a chance to meet some of the girls. Every young lady took home a fancy fuzzy blanket.
A very Fancy chandelier.
Things to make you Fancy; boas and rings and bracelets, oh my!
Last weekend was the Fancy Nancy party that was my donation to our school auction.

It was a great success!
Favor buckets, waiting to go home.
Flowers and feather centerpiece, and cotton candy towers.

All the Fancy Young Ladies!

My talented sister came to take pictures, and my great friend, Jean, with assistance from her daughter, came and gave a French lesson. It was a delightful afternoon, and I am already planning next years party.


3 comments:

  1. oh the party looks just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't they all look gorgeous, all dressed up and fancied? What fun! Love the pink!

    ReplyDelete
  3. its a very good site because i visited an got very good knowledge and interesting information to this site.i am visited but i told u that u can visited and sin up and told me that how will be looking u this site its a very good sit and enjoy to this site to free sin up now

    ReplyDelete