Thursday, February 3, 2011

Thinking Auction

It is getting to be auction time at the kids school and now is when I think about what to donate. Two years ago we donated a Low Country Boil at our home, which was so popular that we did two dinners. Last year we had a Kentucky Derby Party. So what do I do this year? I loved doing the Derby party, but will it seen lame if I do it twice? I thought about doing a Sunday Dinner, you know... baked chicken, mashed potatoes and gravy, green vegetable, chocolate cake. It wouldn't be a special thing for my husband, but for some people gravy is not a common occurrence. I am already donating a Fancy Nancy party for 10 little girls, for which I have been stock piling all kinds of goodies. Any ideas? What kinds of things are donated to your school's auction? Any corporate connections that you can pass this way?

No comments:

Post a Comment